Introducing Students to Jesus
Tonight is "Obey Your Thirst-Day" for the LCC Jr. High Youth Group (Berean Club). Besides drinking lots of Mt. Dew, playing crazy games, and giving away Mt. Dew gifts (I've got 19 2 liters of the stuff in my office), I'll also be sharing a message. I've got an idea from "The Source for Youth Ministry" web site. I'm going to show a clip from the movie, "The Bucket List" about faith. Then I'm going to endeavor to have a discussion with the students about faith, and what Jesus said about faith and who we have it in. Does it matter? Your prayers for this evening would be greatly appreciated as we endeavor to share Good News with these Jr. Highers while feeding them lots of caffeine and sugar. How can they drink that bear pee, anyway. Yuck!
Labels: Jr. High Ministry, Miscellaneous
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home