Site Meter

Paul's Thinking Place

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Emotions are weird

I just finished watching May 4's episode of NCIS. Of course, that link will only work until they take down the video. Anyway... My emotions are weird. I can't even say what impacted me. It was a great show, with lots of twists to it, much more like the NCIS I've enjoyed rather than a lot of this season. Anyway, I'm just sitting here, and I'm thinking about the show. I can't articulate what I'm feeling, and there's no logic to it, but it's strong and deep. Like I said, emotions are weird, especially when it comes to stuff that's not even real, but it raises up something that's definitely based in reality. Now, if I could only figure out what. So I write, hoping something will come up. It hasn't, and I need to go to bed, but I'm glad I stopped to at least vocalize what I'm thinking/feeling. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that this episode impacted one of the main characters in a negative way, especially one who's usually so flippant and surface. Hmmm...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Paul, you are a really good man who needs to relax in the knowledge of that once in a while. I know you want to always strive to be better but sometimes you miss the little celebrations of growth along the way. I think the little celebrations help us recognize that it is in the small steps that we learn to eventually run. Aunt Marilyn

    By Blogger Jack, at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home