My View From the Highway
I was driving from Wenatchee to Moses Lake on Monday. Along the way this song came on. As I listened, I watched the scenery change from amazing and majestic Cascade Mountains to the flat, fertile fields of the George area. I listened and watched, and was amazed again at how great our God is, and how amazing His imagination to create such a wide variety of beauty in such a small amount of space. I know there are many beautiful places to live, and I certainly miss seeing the sun rise over the Sapphires every morning in Montana. However, I love living where I do - Washington State. Thank you, God, for all your beautiful creation, and for allowing us to see it and experience it in so many different ways. You are a great and amazing God.
Labels: Personal
1 Comments:
Thanks Paul for sharing the song. It is a great worship song. God is Great & He IS worthy to be praised.
Tracy Stone
By
Anonymous, at 9:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home