Site Meter

Paul's Thinking Place

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crocuses are coming up...


It's not really spring yet, and I'm still hoping for one more good snow. However, most folks around here (namely, my wife), are convinced that Spring should begin arriving Jan. 1, and should be in full bloom from Feb. 1-Jun 1. For those folks who enjoy that thought, here's a little web site for you to enjoy. Thanks to my mother-in-law for sending us this link. It's fun... and I really do enjoy flowers... starting around Mar. 1.

Just click on the picture, and a blank screen will appear. You can start clicking all over the screen, or click, hold, and drag, whichever you prefer. This picture is a popular one that was spread around the internet several years ago via a PowerPoint presentation about an ice storm that I think occurred on the East Coast (Giving credit where it's due).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home