Site Meter

Paul's Thinking Place

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Aaarrrgggh!

We planned on spending yesterday doing some packing and bringing things down from the garage rafters. Instead I spent practically the whole day running around town looking for a small piece of metal that I would have thought would be in any hardware or building store. That's why I didn't call anyplace first. I thought it would be an easy pick-up. It wasn't. I left at 11:00. I returned around 5:00. It wasn't totally wasted. I picked up a couple anniversary gifts for Shari. I'm excited about the articles, the quality, and the great prices I got them for. Both articles are worth almost $50, and I got them both for $43.00. I also ran some other errands, but generally spent my time trying to find this stupid part. The one redeeming aspect of the day was that I spent that whole time with Benjamin, which was great. He was a real trooper, having a great attitude the whole time. He did eventually fall asleep on the way home. We were able to go to DQ together, though, so that made it all good to him. I did - eventually - order the part. I only hope it's the right one now. Hopefully I'll get some of that stuff done this morning before I head to work that I wanted to get done yesterday.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home