Site Meter

Paul's Thinking Place

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rough Week

It's been a rough week this week. Of course, we got to bed late Saturday night, and then got an hour less sleep, so that cut us to about 4-5 hours. Monday night we got to bed late again because of a jr. high staff meeting. Then our wonderful computer, which is still not working properly (though we've got it doing the basics), decided at 3:00 am to do some automatic updates, waking Shari and I up. I spent the next 2 hours tossing and turning, trying to go back to sleep, yet feeling wide awake. To add to the frustration, Ben decided to wet the bed for some reason, so that added to my wakefulness. Why is it I can wake up at 3:00 am and be wide awake, but I try and get up at 6:00 am, and I can't open my eyes. Go figure. So, it's been a weird wake of not really sleeping well. Oh, well. God is still good, and is working through us in spite of it all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home