Site Meter

Paul's Thinking Place

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still awake

Well, it's 4:00 AM now, and I'm still sitting here blogging. On the plus side, I've been able to blog on a few things that I haven't had time to. On the negative side, I'm going to be a basket case today, and probably for tomorrow's Super Bowl, too. I'm thankful that I've got somebody leading Sunday School for this Sunday morning. I have to be there, but I don't have to be fully awake.

There's a wind storm going on outside. Is it a bad thing when I can feel the breeze on my cheek sitting next the window? We've put plastic over the kitchen window, and one of the downstairs ones, but we can't do these front windows due to how they're built with the blinds. So, at times like this, a little... er, actually, a lot of cold air gets through. About 2:00 am, Shari and I heard a loud crash. We didn't go out and check, but we looked out windows and didn't see anything. I'm wondering what the wind blew down out of our trees out front. Hopefully there's no damage to the house. One good thing about it being so cold this time of year is that it's not raining out if there is damage.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home