It's down to the wire
Shari and I had a wonderful time Saturday, wandering around the woods taking my rifle for a walk. Sometimes she walked with me, but most of the time she walked waaaayyy behind me, just on the off chance some deer might happen to show up. Unfortunately, none did. It was a fun day, none-the-less, but we were sore and exhausted at the end of it. As my friend Mr. Hightower would say, all we got was track soup.
Please pray that we would find time and deer. I may go Tuesday. Otherwise, I'll try and go next Sunday afternoon after church. That's the last day of the season. Hopefully something will show its face long enough for me to shoot it.
Please pray that we would find time and deer. I may go Tuesday. Otherwise, I'll try and go next Sunday afternoon after church. That's the last day of the season. Hopefully something will show its face long enough for me to shoot it.
Labels: Family, Hunting, Intercession Requests, Personal
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home