Site Meter

Paul's Thinking Place

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I don't abuse my children... really.

I don't have to, they do it themselves. Here are pictures from their latest escapades.


Pic. #1: Matthew, Mark, and a friend were wrestling downstairs. Matthew went over his friend's back, and landed on a Lego. He now has a hole in his head the size of a Lego stud. We thought he might have the Lego logo on his head, but we couldn't find it.


Pic. #2: For 11 years I've had a razor, and have never really worried too much about my kids getting into it. Even with Matthew, we didn't do much more than just put it in the cabinet. Now there's Ben. This evening, after brushing his teeth, he apparently got curious. He tried to shave his lip. I came in just after he'd tried, and he was trying to cut his thumb off... or something like that, feeling the blade with his finger. There's blood everywhere, but he didn't seem to notice. He didn't like it too much when I made him sit for 10 minutes with a wet rag in his mouth, but the blood stopped flowing.


Pic. #3: I wasn't here for this one, but Friday night Mark and Michael were playing. My understanding of the situation is that Mark tried to put a bowl on Michael's head. In the process, instead of putting it on his head, he clocked Michael alongside the head. Michael had quite the headache Friday night.

So, should you see our children, feel free to ask them about their most recent wounds. But know that we had nothing to do with it, and we truly do care for and love our children.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I would say that is the fun of having all boys... I can't believe how fast they have grown...

    By Blogger Darin, at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home