Progress on the office
We continue to work on my home office and the play room. We're finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel getting awfully close. It's fantastic. Here are some pictures from some of today's work.


My office door from the playroom was not quite measured right at the factory. Yes, I know, because I wrote down what I told them, and it's not what it was. It's really not my fault this time. We had to do some cutting and significant plugging of holes, but it's in. I think we'll need to rework some stuff on the latch side, but it's workable for now. Now I've got to figure out how to put the trim on over the side that's extra wide - about a full inch beyond the trim.


I also framed in the door to the cubby hole under the stairs. With some trim, it will look very nice.

As for the playroom, it's looking great, too. It's all painted white. Now Shari, along with our friend
Christy, who is some sort of engineer (beyond domestic) are painting geometric shapes all over the main area. It's going to look cool. Rectangles are blue. Other shapes, layered over and under the rectangles, will be different colors. I'll post more pictures later.
My office door from the playroom was not quite measured right at the factory. Yes, I know, because I wrote down what I told them, and it's not what it was. It's really not my fault this time. We had to do some cutting and significant plugging of holes, but it's in. I think we'll need to rework some stuff on the latch side, but it's workable for now. Now I've got to figure out how to put the trim on over the side that's extra wide - about a full inch beyond the trim.
I also framed in the door to the cubby hole under the stairs. With some trim, it will look very nice.
As for the playroom, it's looking great, too. It's all painted white. Now Shari, along with our friend
Labels: Family
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home