Working on it
We have a volunteer retreat this weekend that Shari and I've been working diligently on in between interruptions and hanging with teens and our kids. One interruption occurred yesterday when Shari went away to pray for an afternoon. She came out to the car at the prayer site and found a flat tire. She tried to change it and discovered that the lug wrench didn't fit over the bolts (it wasn't deep enough). I came up to the spot with a star wrench, only to discover that the spare was flat, too (I haven't changed a tire on the car since I got it 4-5 years ago). This required a trip into town, and time spent waiting for two tires to be repaired. Thankfully, Shari had the forethought to put a roast in the crock pot that morning, or dinner would have been snacks with the teenagers when the jr. highers showed up. Sooooo... all that to say that I'll share about our month of activities, including vacation, next week after I recover from this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend. Please keep praying for rain around here to put out all the fires (especially this one). Thanks.
Labels: Family
2 Comments:
Are you getting the D Sherman syndrome?? Do you know how long it has been since you posted anything? C'mon man, pull ----- yourself ------ together!
By
Deeapaulitan, at 8:36 AM
Two weeks! It's only been two weeks. I'm working on it. :)
By
Pastor Paul, at 8:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home