Site Meter

Paul's Thinking Place

Saturday, November 04, 2006

A New Coffee Shop

I tried to get a picture, but my camera phone's just not great, and dark shots are even worse. Last night we had a family night at a local church's outreach, "After Hours" (I think). It was a great time of music, coloring on the tables (butcher paper table cloths), and meeting other Christian folks. There was also hot chocolate and pop for those of us who didn't want the caffeine, though the espresso bar was more than reasonable ($2 for a 16 oz mocha). The music was great, with the worship team from the church playing that night. They played mostly improv and jazz, with some worship stuff written by the lead singer thrown in. Michael and Benjamin loved it the most, but all of us enjoyed just being together at an event where there wasn't any expectations. The church is "Church Alive" in Lolo, and Shari and I are developing a solid friendship with Sam and Stephanie, the youth pastors there. It was a good evening, all around, and I'm looking forward to doing it again the next Friday they're open.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home