AM thoughts aren't in the PM
This morning I read the day's entry from Oswald Chambers', "My Utmost for His Highest." "That's important," I thought at the time. "I need to post some thoughts on this." So, it's now 9:50 PM, and I can't remember a thing about what was so deep and important to me this morning. By night-fall, my brain is looking to shut down, or, at best, enjoy some brain candy. I'm definitely not thinking deeply... usually. I'm getting better, having a night-owl for a wife, but she still can out think me at 10:00 pm. Anyway, I bring this all up to encourage those reading this to read the post for themselves, and let me know if you have any thoughts on the subject.
Labels: Theology
2 Comments:
Yeah... my "working" brain shuts off at 5:01 p.m. and doesn't kick in again until morning.
Good thing there is a corner of my brain left for driving home from work... and for cooking.
I think it's the autopilot feature that God built in for me as a safety factor. :-)
Did you see our snowstorm on the news??? We got a foot of snow at our place. Brrrrrrrr!
By
auntie-c, at 7:48 AM
Paul, I think your boys could out think you at 10pm :P
Tina
By
Hope, at 12:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home