Better
Last night Benjamin slept through the night w/o a cough. Praise God! I do believe God's healing him, even if it is slower than I'd like. I've got to learn patience w/His timing.
Yesterday I spent the morning going over AWANA reading and memorization with my boys, then we read a Bible story and sang some songs of worship to the Lord. It was a great time of worship with my boys and wife, and refreshing to do so with my family. Later that day I taught Michael how to use a lawn mower with a bag. That was fun. What was equally fun was simply being outside with Michael, doing some yard work. It was a beautiful day (as is today). The cut grass smelled great.
Right now, while I'm writing this post, my wife has chosen to spend more time worshipping with the boys. I'm wondering if I've chosen a Martha moment instead of a Mary one. Michael's playing our piano, and Benjamin's playing his toy piano, along w/a tape of Jim leading worship... over six years ago. Jim, you continue to impact my children, and that's a good thing. Maybe I'm not out there worshipping God, but I sure am enjoying listening to my family worship God together, something I don't get to do often, usually because I'm too busy worshipping Him myself. No, sitting here listening is a good thing.
Life is good. God is good. So is a night of solid sleep, which helps the attitude a bit, too.
Yesterday I spent the morning going over AWANA reading and memorization with my boys, then we read a Bible story and sang some songs of worship to the Lord. It was a great time of worship with my boys and wife, and refreshing to do so with my family. Later that day I taught Michael how to use a lawn mower with a bag. That was fun. What was equally fun was simply being outside with Michael, doing some yard work. It was a beautiful day (as is today). The cut grass smelled great.
Right now, while I'm writing this post, my wife has chosen to spend more time worshipping with the boys. I'm wondering if I've chosen a Martha moment instead of a Mary one. Michael's playing our piano, and Benjamin's playing his toy piano, along w/a tape of Jim leading worship... over six years ago. Jim, you continue to impact my children, and that's a good thing. Maybe I'm not out there worshipping God, but I sure am enjoying listening to my family worship God together, something I don't get to do often, usually because I'm too busy worshipping Him myself. No, sitting here listening is a good thing.
Life is good. God is good. So is a night of solid sleep, which helps the attitude a bit, too.
Labels: Family
1 Comments:
*clear throat* Ahhemmm... "That's James!"
Seriously, as the wife of the impactor, I am humbled, blessed and amazed. Thanks for the encouragement.
By
Deeapaulitan, at 5:43 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home