A true "MAN'S STORE"
While we were in Minnesota, we were supposed to have a "Man Camp," but, unfortunately, it got rained out. So, instead, we had a "Man Night." It was during this event that I discovered the most amazing store in my world, and is supposed to be the "largest all sports store in the world." It had everything, including a place you could, should you need to , test out your new bow before you bought it, tons of games that allowed you to pitch, kick, shoot, or even putt, and a place to eat when you needed more energy to keep shopping. We stayed on the second floor alone for 1.5 hours. Check out these quotes from their web page.
" The store features 196,000 square feet – over 4 acres – of retail space on two levels."
"It features over 85 Specialty Shops under one roof, making it the ultimate destination for athletes, fans and outdoor sport enthusiasts."
Thankfully, I practiced amazing self control, and didn't purchase anything... though they had a new Gerber that I've been wanting since my last one died last spring (used it one too many times for a hammer, I guess). That store alone almost made me choose to go to Moorhead. Actually, though, the store was in Fargo, across the river from Moorhead. Check it out!
2 Comments:
Gosh this sounds like a place my sweet husband would enjoy!
Too funny that it took you guys a bit to figure out who I am!
I've still got the same email, but will get yours from Tina so we can reconnect.
Hug Shari for me... and many prayers while you're moving.
~c
By
auntie-c, at 6:28 PM
Hey...
I heard from a little bird (okay so maybe it was from another blog ;) ) that you have been a GREAT husband!!! :p
I just want to say that when you love Shari well that you are an encourgement to others too!! (such as me!!) Wanted to brag on you publically.
Congratulations on the move and job and new path. Praying for you...
Tina
By
Hope, at 8:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home