Site Meter

Paul's Thinking Place

Sunday, July 09, 2006

PS to Friends for Life

Today, during the first and second service at Grace (our home church), we said goodbye to two families in the church. More importantly, we said goodbye to two couples who have become friends during our years here. We know that they are making moves they need to, but it's still hard to say goodbye. Only time will tell if our relationships with them will stand the test of time like those with Branden and Shawna, etc. Still, I keep thinking that, even if we never see them again this side of eternity, we have made an impact on each others' lives. That can never be taken from us. May God bless Carl and Julie and Barry and Pam as you embark on the next chapters of your lives.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Sorry Paul for comming in here (could not find an Email address on your Blog) - but read your comments on the Backyard Missionary blog - and want to thank you for them - My name is Mark Randall, Albany, Western Australia, kerry.randall@bigpond.com.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 AM  

  • I am even more sad, now, that I was not there on Sunday. Thanks Paul!
    If you are reading Carl& Juley, Barry & Pam, I too will greatly miss you and have loved every minute of getting to be a part of your lives and your childrens'.

    I'll be praying for you.

    By Blogger Deeapaulitan, at 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home