Moving Day Has Arrived... Sort of
Monday morning I'll be getting up at my usual time. I will be treating my day as a usual work day. The difference is that I won't be working at YD. I'll be working to move all of our stuff - or as much as possible - from one house to another. Our house will be closing on Friday, July 21. After that, the owner seems to have a problem with us being here while he's also living here. Rather narrow of him, in my opinion, but, there it is. We have to be gone. So God has blessed us with a beautiful 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath house in a nice part of town for us to rent on a temporary basis (Isn't that rather what renting implies... sort of?). It has a two car garage that will work great for storing all the stuff we really don't need to get out, and the house itself is huge. I want to publicly thank Gary Mann, our first landlord here, then our realtor, and now our landlord again, for such a great blessing of a deal. We are praying that we won't be in there for longer than a month or two, but are prepared for up to three months. After that, the rent will be going up, and I'll be getting a local job to pay the bills. But we believe God will provide before that.
So, if you don't hear from us over the next few days, you'll understand why. The boys are excited about the move, especially the idea of splitting up the bedrooms. Benjamin is still not going to sleep very well. Last night he was up past 10:00, long after the other three. He was up and in my bed at 5:30 this morning. I don't understand what the problem is, but we know he'll learn eventually. At least by doing it this way, we don't have to move the crib. That's going to mom and dad's storage unit.
So, if you don't hear from us over the next few days, you'll understand why. The boys are excited about the move, especially the idea of splitting up the bedrooms. Benjamin is still not going to sleep very well. Last night he was up past 10:00, long after the other three. He was up and in my bed at 5:30 this morning. I don't understand what the problem is, but we know he'll learn eventually. At least by doing it this way, we don't have to move the crib. That's going to mom and dad's storage unit.
Labels: Family
2 Comments:
Give me a call if you need a truck and a couple of extra hands. Daytime is iffy, but I can get off a little early most days if it will help.
By
Joel, at 9:32 AM
Paul...fancy looking you up after all these years. Surprising you don't do myspace blogging....I do. This is Kristen, from Concrete High School. But..we need to catch up, I want to stay in contact, so...please, take a look at my blogs and contact me through myspace. http://www.myspace.com/neversilent
By
Anonymous, at 2:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home