Site Meter

Paul's Thinking Place

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Progress

Today was another day of work for Shari and I. In fact, I need to add that it was a partial day of work for Michael, too. He helped with many things that allowed Shari and I to make progress on the house. He vacuumed the whole house, and mowed most of the yard.

For most of the day, I spent my time scraping the garage and the back wall, while Shari followed me around painting. Shari finished the front wall, and got one coat on the garage. I scraped so much off, that we'll have to give it a second coat. She also finished the other side of the house, and she got a great start on the back wall.

While she was finishing up the back wall, I took the boys out shopping for Mother's Day. Thankfully Shari updated the checkbook after I got back. We got some great gifts and cards for her and Grandma Burgess. Then I also picked up a birthday present for my little brother, who turns 22 or 23 tomorrow (I think). Tomorrow we're going to Jonathan's new house to celebrate three birthdays and Mother's Day. It ought to be fun.

While Shari fixed taco salad for dinner, I worked on filling in some holes in the back yard and planting new grass seed in them. Then we washed the boys and got them to bed.

It's been another full, but productive day at the Loeffler home, and we're another step closer to having our home ready to sell as we experience this adventure of picking up roots and going only God knows where to minister in a church.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home