Labels: Risk
posted by Pastor Paul at 2:33 PM
Fasr as I know, it's perfectly all right to post them. I know I've seen it done a lot, and nobody seems to think anything of them. My understanding is that if it's not payicontent (like on a site you have to register for), then it's fair game.
By Joel, at 3:30 PM
Thanks, Joel. But, did you go there? :O)
By Pastor Paul, at 10:06 PM
Post a Comment << Home
A place to help me order my thoughts, with the hope that, as I write them out, I will better understand what I'm thinking, what God's saying, or both.
2 Comments:
Fasr as I know, it's perfectly all right to post them. I know I've seen it done a lot, and nobody seems to think anything of them. My understanding is that if it's not payicontent (like on a site you have to register for), then it's fair game.
By
Joel, at 3:30 PM
Thanks, Joel. But, did you go there? :O)
By
Pastor Paul, at 10:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home